Sunday, April 24, 2011

Improved Dragon's Horde Stationery

I simplified the business card and added the same kind of illustration style I have on my ads and specialty items. The idea is that every employee or at least major employees would have a card with comic book version of their self in order to make the comic book world seem more real at Dragon's Horde. My envelopes no longer have the pattern inside. It is only on the back of the papers and business card. I decided to add a normal envelope. The larger is for perhaps shipping comic books.

-KA

1 comment:

  1. The new blog posts are terrific. You were saving all the best for last, eh? I'm so glad you posted your work because you needed to show off your own work in all it's glory. The new and improved and redone work demonstrates a sense of maturity while also being true to your client. I'm proud of the work you've done this semester.

    ReplyDelete