Sunday, September 18, 2011

Inspiration

After looking at other inspiration posts, I've noticed others have artists that inspire them or particular styles. I'm not as immersed and familiar with the art and design world as I would like to be but I am making steps towards becoming so.

None the less I do have inspirations of course. Otherwise I would not be able to create. However they may be a little less organized or orthodoxed than expected of a design student.

I have a love for stylized and animated intros and credits to movies and shows. A few that inspire me are:



Some Music Videos:

Now for some still artwork that inspires me. I follow some blogs that have inspiration posts. I tend to save those that interest me the most. Theses are a few of them combined with some comic book, anime and cartoon art:

















-KA

1 comment:

  1. I love the girl with the fro! How much do you charge for characters?

    ReplyDelete