Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My Personal Bio Poster and Timeline

I reworked it from the critique. I was inspired by others who used their sketches in their piece. Sketches are such an important indicator of a designers personality and process so I decided to emphasize how I get from my pencil sketches to my digital products. The lines add some similarity between the two pieces. I am a huge movie fan so the layout was roughly modeled after key art for a movie.


My timeline is based on myself as a digital artist rather than a sketcher. The width of the line pattern relates to how much said event impacted me as an artist. The time is also proportionately spaced in order to give an accurate feel of time. Since it focuses on the past, my type elements were made to look like video game graphics from when I was little while still matching the digital motif.

-KA

No comments:

Post a Comment