Friday, February 4, 2011

Redesign Series >> My Packaging Redesign ( Grd 3000)

For my package Redesign I did an 8 pack of Rayovac AAA batteries. I was never a fan of the cardboard design with the plastic glued on the front. It was never good for keeping spare batteries over time so I chose a brand that was not as well known as Duracell and Energizer and redesigned it. The box was modeled after a gun clip. It can be easily loaded and unloaded with batteries. When it is opened two batteries slide out just enough to be easily pulled out, then the next two take their place.

I find it funny that as I was looking for an image of the original package, I see that they redesigned a new package that has a similar motif to mine.

Original Package

My Redesign









Their Redesign(For their "maximum plus" battery)


-Kwame Amuleru


1 comment:

  1. You have a lot of nice work here. Plus you aren't afraid to experiment with your work which is so important as you go through each class. Experiment and learn as you go. Good to see all the work here.

    ReplyDelete