Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blog Assignment 13 - Unity Poster

Unity is probably the concept I'm most fond of that the world lacks so I went looking for poster I like that had to do with this topic:

 Color, illustration, simple, powerful.
 This is a creative and colorful way of illustrating unity in America from the black President. Nicely executed.
 I love the composition and illustration in this one. The facial expression and composition work well together.
 Once again, contrast and color always seem to catch my eye. This one is have a modern deconstructavist thing going on. I've never really tried deconstructivsm in my own work.
I chose this for the poster on the right. Once again, showing unity through illustration and composition; two of my favorite ways of communicating.
This one appeals to me not only because of its illustration style and contrast but also content. I thought it was funny. Humor is necessary in design.

And here is what I came up with having been inspired by these(in  a short period of time mind you)
-KA

No comments:

Post a Comment