Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blog Assignment 14 - Fave Album Artwork

I must start by saying I am very biast to the music of the albums I choose. I haven't gone around searching for cool album artwork so I'm limited to those that I am a fan of. But I suppose that makes them special to me. there are a bunch of them so I'll be brief.

Illustration, color, concept
simplicity, concept, the fact that it is an actual painted sculpture that only looks flat from the front
Color, effects, content, typeface
Illustration and color
Black to grey color palette, composition and photography
Color, contrast, concept, type concept
Color, illustrations style, mixture of the two mediums
Illustration style, concept, color
Color mostly but also execution, layout and well organised design
Illustration, concept, typography, color, minimalism
Concept, minimalism, color
photo manipulation, typography, composition
collage illustration, concept, some what the color too
Mostly concept and the photo and how much action it captures and the abstract way the artist is described visually
Color, concept, composition
Definitely color and illustration. Composition too
Hard to describe. I guess I really like the composition, photography and photo manipulation. Interesting concept for this album.
I love how the Africa is hidden between the artists. Definitely concept and layout.
Color, typography, contrast and the achievement of a sort of modern vintage. Much like the music on the album.
-KA

No comments:

Post a Comment