Thursday, December 8, 2011

Blog Assignment 9 - Each week I feel as though I must check in at/with

Though I have not done this in a looooong time, I usually check  in with my Google Reader to see both a select few well known graphic design blogs as well as my class design blogs. The profesional blogs such as "abduzeedo" and "you the designer" have inspiration articles that usually has some amazing art for everyone to enjoy. I usually find work that I wish I could make or techniques that I would like to try and save them in some inspiration files I have. I also check in with my classes blogs to see what quality of work everyone is working with to see if I'm slacking or being too conservative. All those blog posts in one long list on my google reader really helps to keep my artistic side ticking and striving to improve.
-KA

No comments:

Post a Comment