Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hagopian Ink

I was reading a forum entry about what to expect in a design career fresh out of college and it had a number of interesting links. I came across a website for a one woman design company in New York City that has won awards. I just wanted to share the website. It in itself was designed well and I found the ink animations to be an interesting backdrop. I'm wondering what about it makes it not too distracting because I was able to easily focus on the text on each page while it played in the background.

Most interesting about the site of course is the work that is posted. A lot of her work are from recognizable businesses. The cool part is that she includes in the details tab, the need and her solution for each displayed piece which is very helpful in understanding and learning from her work as a designer in training.



-Kwame Amuleru

No comments:

Post a Comment