Monday, January 24, 2011

List of Businesses that I might attempt to Re-brand- 3200 HW

1> Silver Delight All Natural Caribbean Restaurant

This is a place in my neighborhood that has good food that takes me back to the Caribbean where I went to high school. I would love to dive into my c'bean heritage for design inspiration.
2> 2 6 Productions

This is a small production company of two black women who are directors here in Atlanta. One of them just so happens to be my sister! Movies are a big past time in my family and it is an industry I might like to work in. I would enjoy being able to come up with something fresh for a production company. Especially if it can assist my older sister with her endeavor.

3> Atlanta's Best Karate

This is a business run by a very decorated martial artist here in Atlanta. All my life I have been interested in martial arts and would love to research the visual communication of the industry in order to promote this business.

4> Poor Little Rich Girl Vintage Clothing Store

This is another small business run in my neighborhood with a great selection of vintage clothes for a great price. I'd love to see this business grow. I am also interested in fashion and I personally enjoy the vintage look. There is so much to research in this field and I love the name of the business.
5> Dragon's Horde Comic Book and Collectibles

This is one of the very few comic book stores in Atlanta. I also have am a big fan of comics, super heroes, anime, hobbiest games and all of the great art they include. I think this is a field where one could get really creative with the visuals for a business that serves all these industries together.


All in all I have a very hard decision. I love all these places and they are all in need of some visual revamping. Any advice?

-Kwame Amuleru

No comments:

Post a Comment